Wavenex is a digital solution consultancy. Keen to help organizations catch the perfect wave, we combine marketing strategies and cutting-edge technologies under one roof. We are a collaborative team that translate ideas into business growth, product launch and community bridging via digital transformation solutions.
- Build relationships and maintain constant contact with key clients
- Identify potential new clients and sales opportunities
- Suggest innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients' experience.
- Assist manager to prepare and execute digital marketing campaigns / web projects
- Work closely with internal teams to plan, develop and manage projects
- Responsible for committed timelines and deliverables throughout projects
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- 2 - 3 years working experience in an agency or in a marketing position
- Experience in managing one or more of below digital marketing channels is preferred: Facebook, Instagram, micro influencer & video production
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in website CMS, basic video or photo editing is a plus
- 5-day work week
- General Holiday, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave
- Performance bonus and Sales commission
- Flexible working hours
- Happy and harmonious working environment
Collaboration, trust and growth mindset are core to Wavenex. We want employees to enjoy their lives and reach their full potentials while achieving professional excellence.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your contact information, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Join and surf with us to build a great impact together!